Saturday 10 January 2015

Anticipated Albums of 2015

Anybody that knows me well will know that I have a little obsession with all things music related and sometimes, bands make me that excited, I cry. Yes, okay, I am a HUGE fan girl. I thought it'd be a cool idea to share with you the albums I'm very excited for that are due to be released in 2015.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
Noelly G and the High Flying Birds are back on the scene and I am incredibly excited for the release of his new album, "Chasing Yesterday" in March. I really love his previous album (named Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds) so I have big expectations for Chasing Yesterday. After the release of his first single off the new album, "In the heat of the moment", I already know its going to be fantastic! Such a great song, roll on March!


Imagine Dragons
This band. Oh my god. Night Visions is one of my all time favourite albums and when I found out they were working on a new 2015 album, I freaked! It's titled "Smoke and Mirrors" and if its anything like Night Visions I'm going to have a heart attack I swear! So excited to hear some news on this upcoming album!

Brandon Flowers
The Killers are currently on hiatus (cry cry) and Mr Flowers has recently been working on a solo album. The album name and release date is still to be confirmed. I have a little obsession with The Killers and I absolutely adore Brandon's vocal range so I am super excited to hear what he's been creating after a 5 year break since his previous solo album "Flamingo". 

Bring Me The Horizon
I've not always been a BMTH fan, but ever since I've discovered Sempiternal I've begun to really love this band. I first found out about Sempiternal after hearing "Can You Feel My Heart" on the radio and ever since I've been obsessed with the album, which is why I'm super excited to see what 2015 will bring for this band! They've released a new single titled "Drown" and I absolutely love this song. It's not as heavy as I was expecting and from reading up I've heard lots of different opinions based on this, but nonetheless I really bloody love this song and fair play to the band for trying out something different! I also know they've released a single named "Don't Look Down" and ok, I'm going to admit when the song first kicked in I wasn't sure if I liked it, but after listening to it more times its grown on me!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Are there any particular albums you're excited about this year?!

Francesca.

No comments:

Post a Comment